Author Topic: "Shores of Hazeron"  (Read 117410 times)

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
Re: "Shores of Hazeron"
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2010, 09:17:39 PM »
Perhaps they're from the future !!!   :D

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »
XD which is the highest tech level ship?

Tonight, I went to the Borg homeworld again to go "window shopping." I took the scout ship and a fighter. They were sold out on the pad, so I thought I'd go vandalize the station (it was up there again). On my way in my fighter, I noticed 2 parked Borg Queen ships AND the Wookie ship parked right next to eachother quite some distance away from the station. The station became a low priority so I decided to rescue the Wookie ship. When I got inside, I blasted one of the Borg ships. So I am flying the Wookie ship back to Keshyyyk.

That's not all. I am still spawn tied to my ship on the ground. You know what that means. ;)

I'll grab the second Borg ship and I'll come back for the station in the morning! XD

Matt, how did you get in and scuttle the station into the ocean the first time?

This is hilarious! We're jacking and sabotaging all of the Borg's ships without a problem! Maybe it was a good thing that we wern't able to capture the capital. We wouldn't have been able to steal all of their ships!

EDIT: I have recently been having trouble with WH jumps. It is taking an EXTREMELY long time to make some jumps. Over 30 minutes is my guess at how long my longest one was. Could you tell the Devs, Foil? Thanks!

And is it bad to have a couple powercores shunted over night (still stuck at the loading screen)? I had to shunt the 2 so that I could power the WH drive. I might find out in the moring. :P
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:26:01 PM by NUMBERZero »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
    • YouTube
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2010, 12:47:31 AM »
We're under attack by 2 Borg queen ships! I can't do **** **** with the lag this produces! I burned up my new TL2 troop transport that was seriously kicking their asses!

Now I can't get into either of my characters. 1033 (main) is stuck in that WH loading screen and 1032 (backup) got stuckin a fighter so I exited out and tried to log back in, but it is also stuck at the loading screen. Definately a problem the Devs need to look into.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:05:57 AM by NUMBERZero »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2010, 05:17:31 AM »
They took our capital when I could have stopped them if it wasn't  for the lag. I am unsure of MN if it is still standing. If any cities are still standing.

They've capured a Carrier Mk. 2 as well.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2010, 05:48:59 AM »
And you were saying this was a good time for me to join? :P

Quote from: NumberZERO
You can make your very own Enterprise, Scyphi.

I was actually thinking something more along the lines of the Odyssey from Stargate, but, assuming I'd join, (which I'm not saying that I am at this time), I wouldn't object to an TOS style Enterprise.  8)
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Foil

• Gold
  • "I've never seen its equal."
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2010, 06:24:06 AM »
We've managed to steal the plans for all 3 of the borg's ship designs... All of them are WAY beyond what the current rules allow...

Yeah, there are some designs from the previous universe that were 'grandfathered-in' to this one.  Stinks that the Borg guys are already using them, but at least you guys got the designs, and can use them to go take our capital back (plus a couple of his cities?).  8)

I'll report the lag and login issues.  Hopefully it's something that can be resolved soon.

I wouldn't object to an TOS style Enterprise.

Like this one?

This is a design by Dave H. (Haxus, the game creator) from the previous universe.  :D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 06:26:01 AM by Foil »

Offline Foil

• Gold
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2010, 06:31:30 AM »
P.S. I've wanted to get online and help, but things have come up every night this week.  I'll try to be on this weekend.

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2010, 08:01:53 AM »
We have taken back both cities, and signed a peace agreement with the borg. We've both decided a war with someone next door is to neither of our benefit.

Offline Foil

• Gold
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2010, 08:09:56 AM »
Nice!

I'd keep an eye on the Borg, though.  Those guys seem like they'd jump at the chance for a double-cross.  (After all, they are the ones who were complaining about the grandfathered-in ships, and then used them.)  :|

I can tell you that Jacob (the Wookies guy) is trustworthy.  No worries there.  :)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2010, 08:52:41 AM »
Nice!

I'd keep an eye on the Borg, though.  Those guys seem like they'd jump at the chance for a double-cross.  (After all, they are the ones who were complaining about the grandfathered-in ships, and then used them.)  :|

I can tell you that Jacob (the Wookies guy) is trustworthy.  No worries there.  :)
Let them try. I built a station with a 1.25million meter sensor range and level 3 armor. I'm building a destroyer with level 3 as well. Their grandfathered designs won't help them now.

Offline Foil

• Gold
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2010, 08:54:37 AM »
At TL3 already?  I'm really impressed...

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2010, 09:12:27 AM »
At TL3 already?  I'm really impressed...
You can have have 2 levels of armor per TL, starting at level 0. TL1 = L1-2, TL2 = L2-3, TL3 = L4-5, etc.

Confused me at first too.

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
    • YouTube
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2010, 09:44:56 AM »
Guyyyyyyssss! This is the time to join! We're half way through TL3 even when we were still almost done with TL1 and TL4 is basically started! We really need the help!

I'm making an Alpha Site (Stargate referance much) on a planet 7 jumps away from Terra in a different sector. Red Acropolis is wayyyy to far away to be an Alpha site until we find a short route to it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 09:46:28 AM by NUMBERZero »

Offline Foil

• Gold
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2010, 09:48:33 AM »
FYI, for anyone interested:

TL4 (Tech Level 4, of 32) will allow us to have ship shields, weapons, and power armor.  That's a HUGE step.

NZ, I'll be in when I can (possibly very very late tonight).

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
    • YouTube
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2010, 10:20:31 AM »
That's great Foil! Help would be appreciated, but of course, personal life comes first. ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:45:01 AM by NUMBERZero »

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets