Author Topic: "Shores of Hazeron"  (Read 117396 times)

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
Re: "Shores of Hazeron"
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2010, 06:57:29 AM »
I should try getting a Skaarj empire going one of these days. That might be interesting.

Or perhaps strogg, but all of those are likely to happen sometime in the future. Especially once more players come in and there's less imbalance in the various empires.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 07:06:41 AM by InsanityBringer »

Offline Fennecfox

• Silver
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2010, 07:11:29 AM »
A connection to the game server could not be made. Try again later.  When logging in :-\

Offline Foil

• Gold
  • "I've never seen its equal."
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2010, 07:12:48 AM »
Servers are down at the moment.  Dave is fixing some bugs (including the ones that cropped up during last night's raid by the PTMC).  It'll be back up later.

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2010, 07:16:54 AM »
A connection to the game server could not be made. Try again later.  When logging in :-\
Check the website. Servers are down. Either they crashed completely overnight (We were having major issues last night) they're down to fix the lag issues. I hope its the latter.

Fake edit: Servers are coming online :D

Offline Foil

• Gold
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2010, 01:58:25 PM »
Note: I was glancing through this thread, and noticed NZ's suggestion of this image for the empire flag.

Have to say I kinda prefer that one.  Of course, Matt is the emperor, so it's his call.  :)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2010, 02:47:18 PM »
Note: I was glancing through this thread, and noticed NZ's suggestion of this image for the empire flag.

Have to say I kinda prefer that one.  Of course, Matt is the emperor, so it's his call.  :)
Can't change it now. I was looking all over Google images for that but couldn't find one that wasn't a picture of it on a screen.

Offline Foil

• Gold
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »
Can't change it now.

You can't change it now.

I can.  (Well, okay, it's actually one of the devs.)

I'll go ahead and have him change it, then.  :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 02:55:55 PM by Foil »

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2010, 03:23:07 PM »
Can't change it now.

You can't change it now.

I can.  (Well, okay, it's actually one of the devs.)

I'll go ahead and have him change it, then.  :)
Haxors!

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2010, 04:19:51 PM »
OMG Server is down in the Unimetrex 2 system!

I was going to go help out a Wookie colony that was under attack by the Borg and the system crashed or something.

IDK if the servers can handle combat or not.

And he changed the flag, BTW. looks great!

Turns out the server crash is due to ordering troops around, making attacking virtually impossible with the amout of players online. Hey Darc! Scyphi! You guys should come help us! You can make your very own Enterprise, Scyphi. ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:50:23 PM by NUMBERZero »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »
Borg queen and I think we've narrowed it down to the act of a troop attacking after he leaves his ship. I'm not exactly sure but it's something related to the attack itself.

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
    • YouTube
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2010, 06:03:20 PM »
My character is stuck at a loading screen when I tried jumping bewteen MKEB and Terra. Is there anything the Devs can do to help me? It would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Scratch that. Aparantly the servers crashed and kicked everyone. Ironically, it let me in.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 07:18:47 PM by NUMBERZero »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2010, 06:30:38 PM »
Rooster and I captured a2 borg cubes and made friends with the wookies :D We also think the wookeis know a way to burn the design to a disk :D

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
    • YouTube
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2010, 06:41:46 PM »
Nice job, guys! Those cubes are definately trophies!

I had an idea as a gift for the Wookies if they were still weary of us. The plan was to create the Millenium Falcon and drop the data disk in thee captain's quarters! A classic idea! I could still do it. It'd be awfully nice. I'll  make it with tech 1 stuff so that they can build it and they can do whatever they want after.

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2010, 06:45:28 PM »
Nice job, guys! Those cubes are definately trophies!

I had an idea as a gift for the Wookies if they were still weary of us. The plan was to create the Millenium Falcon and drop the data disk in thee captain's quarters! A classic idea! I could still do it. It'd be awfully nice. I'll  make it with tech 1 stuff so that they can build it and they can do whatever they want after.
Or build them a cube :P

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2010, 08:48:07 PM »
We've managed to steal the plans for all 3 of the borg's ship designs :) All of them are WAY beyond what the current rules allow :)

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets