Author Topic: SOPA  (Read 4846 times)

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
Re: SOPA
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 03:42:30 PM »
All the more reason I'm voting for Ron Paul. He's the ONLY one that wants to clean up all this big government mess.

That's worth repeating! +1 for Alieo!

If true, and he can, +1 here also

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 06:03:37 AM »
Well of course the President doesn't make laws all by himself and it would be a tough fight for him as most politicians are in it for themselves and won't want to give up an inch. There are a few that are of good intent and character, and competent enough to do what is right, but I think the majority are just 'reasonably honest'.

If your state hasn't voted in the primary yet, get out and vote. I would hope that you would vote for Ron Paul, even if you don't think he has a chance, it would send a strong message if he at least does well.

If Ron Paul does not win the nomination, I am not sure I would risk another four years of BHO by not voting Republican.

I apologize for turning this thread in this direction but it really is an important issue right now. If anyone feels this is inappropriate feel free to speak out.
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »
Yeah, I feel the same way about BHO. You know, I have to admit, at first, I was skeptical about Ron Paul. I was like, "What is all this fuss about Ron Paul?" Well, I went to his website, did some research, looked up some videos of him on YouTube, and totally fell in love with his views right away. He makes sense to me, and I think if anyone gave him the chance and look in depth into his views, they'd see he is the ONLY candidate that makes sense. I'm totally sold on the fact that he wants to cut ALL foreign spending and foreign aid. As he put it, "I'm tired us taking money from the poor of this country and giving it to the rich of other countries." And I'm tired of foreign countries hating on America, and us keeping on feeding them money. They want us to butt out, so why the hell don't we? Because mainstream media has brainwashed us into thinking "that's what we should do." Bullshirt!
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets