Author Topic: Thanksgiving  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
Re: Thanksgiving
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »
...get that chocolate dipped cone.

Yummmm... now I'm wishing I went to Dairy Queen on the way home instead of New York Fries.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 08:15:43 AM »
Now that I think about it, I don't think I've stepped into the local DQ in my neck of the woods in years...
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 11:27:47 AM »
Happy thanksgiving! What is cool for my thanksgiving is that my birthday is on the 27th and I am GOING SKY DIVING!
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 12:13:34 PM »
I am GOING SKY DIVING!

Ulp.

I have something better than skydiving.  And that's... umm... I could win the title of the WORLD's Worst Acrophobe any day!
Actually it's anything other than skydiving...

Quote from: Dragons of Autumn Twighlight
Looking down from the high balcony, Tasslehoff wondered what it would feel like to be splattered all over the floor...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 06:07:39 AM by Kaiaatsel »

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 08:14:50 PM »
That's not what I wonder. I wonder what it would be like to fly with wings. But that'll never happen. What's the next best thing? Sky diving.

Go time tomorrow.

Quote from: Something from my writings
It felt like floating as I fell without restraint. It would have been utterly relaxing save for the howling wind past my ears and the slight touch of danger. The excitement of speeding through the moist clouds made me tingle with ecstasy. The feeling of flying without an airplane, the freedom, my body falling with nothing to catch me, and the cool wind blowing against every inch of my body whilst blasting me in the face made me feel alive.
Oh yeah, and my first quote in my sig.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:23:42 PM by NUMBERZero »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline blessu

• Silver
  • 'dont get caught'
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 10:54:08 AM »
Lets hope she is understanding you also...as its a two way street in relationships. Better late than never, happy thanksgiving from a very mild London....snow????. So, suppose you get a double bubble with Christmas looming as well, I am such an anorak, each year about December the 20th I dust off and watch the Christmas Vacation movie with Chevvy Chase...the family dread it but I howl with laughter every year like I had never seen it.

So, change of direction whats your favourite festive movie....we all have one, my number two (no puns please) is bad santa, in at number three is good old Christmas carol (the original in black and white) Charles Dickens was a genius (English of course). I HATE ELF.  ;D

'Blessu'

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 04:28:38 PM »
"A Christmas Story," of course. In fact, that's the movie my family watches quite traditionally every Christmas season, typically shortly after Thanksgiving.  ;D
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 04:37:19 PM »
"A Christmas Story," of course. In fact, that's the movie my family watches quite traditionally every Christmas season, typically shortly after Thanksgiving.  ;D
Mmmm... and we haven't done that yet this year.  Must remedy that.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets