Author Topic: 100th member!  (Read 13061 times)

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
Re: 100th member!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »
Hmm... I'm going to Florida this April to witness the last ever Shuttle launch. Maybe I'll leave myself online while I'm out of town to gain on you! lol!
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 05:44:30 PM »
Logged in time is likely based on activity -- when you're not doing anything, it doesn't consider you logged in. If it somehow was able to determine how long each client actually spent on the website, you'd have times much longer than those listed.

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 06:08:29 PM »
still a lot of 0 posts from some, and 1 from a few. I checked out "thunder"s 1 post. he/she needed help, and no one came to his/her rescue.
sad kind of. maybe their problem got fixed.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2011, 06:26:07 AM »
I hate it when stuff like that happens, but they're always problems I can't help with, and no one else ever steps up.  ???

@ Alieo: You get to see the last shuttle launch? Lucky dog, I'm jealous.  ::)

@ InsanityBringer: Believe it or not, that's how I do it, too. Obviously, though, I have more to say. :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 06:38:30 AM »
Well, that happens sometimes... he could have bumped the topic and maybe gotten an answer.
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 06:59:16 AM »
still a lot of 0 posts from some, and 1 from a few.

I know that Xaihyv/FishBlaster hasn't posted because he's waiting until he has something to say.  He's coming online here more often than he used to though.

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2011, 09:05:20 AM »
Everyone should come to Florida to watch the shuttle! Then we could have a Descent party at my house! :P
jk
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2011, 10:04:51 AM »
i don't know how to solve some of these problems, and I'd hate to reply and say "hang in there."
I could be wrong, but more people look at 0 replies more than 1. 1 may mean it's solved, 0 doesn't.

A suggestion, should we place [solved] to indicate it's actually solved?

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
Well, they keep changing the launch dates, so I don't know if I'm going to the one on April 19th (Which WAS April 1st, and before that, Feb. 26th, and before that, November 16th, and before that ORIGINALLY originally 9/16/10), which is for the Shuttle Endeavor, but they just added a new launch date for Space Shuttle Atlantis in June... I might rather go to that one just so it doesn't interfere with the school semester.

I heard from the NASA website that you can't buy tickets until Discovery launches, which is now Feb. 24th. So, it's not too late if you guys wanna go see the shuttle launch. Just sign up for email alerts from the Kennedy Space Center website:

http://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/event-sign-up.aspx
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets