Author Topic: Alien Voice?  (Read 2131 times)

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
Alien Voice?
« on: December 08, 2010, 08:20:26 AM »
Alien speech found in NASA's Saturn radio signal? [VIDEO]

lol, I guess you can make whatever you want of this...
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Re: Alien Voice?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 01:16:42 PM »
I am a believer, but I do not think that those are aliens talking.

An alien drone sending or receiving some radio signal would be a better explaination. We don't talk to our probes saying "ok, move forward 1.534422 meters. Turn left. Wait! Stop, a little to the right, there." We send electronic commands.

Rocks coliding? NASA should colide rocks on earth and see what sound they make, or send another satellite to orbit around there and see if it picks up the same thing. If it isn't there anymore, then something had to be there before and it moved.
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
Re: Alien Voice?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 08:25:57 AM »
The colliding rocks explanation is stretching it a little, but to be truthful, it seems a more likely explanation than alien voices, or something along those lines, particularly as it's Saturn we're talking about, right in our own solar system.

That's not to say I don't think there's life out there in the cosmos,  I just don't think it'd be that close to us. If the signal came from deep space, then I'd lean more towards that explanation, but...not so much here.

It's an intriguing mystery, though, and I must admit I'm like NASA; not quite sure what to make of it. :)
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets