Author Topic: The PTMC Mercs Take on the Demons!  (Read 3873 times)

Offline Ronin RedFox

• PotD Maintainer
  • Gold
  • Dat Red Fox
The PTMC Mercs Take on the Demons!
« on: June 02, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »
I know i had already sent one in today, but it just didnt seem to get much attention, so here is a new one!

Sent in by: InsanityBringer
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:18:21 PM by Darcshadow7 »
http://www.odf-online.org/ Home to Flight Back, D321GO!, and other Descent related projects, all open source!

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
Re: The PTMC Mercs Take on the Demons!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 05:40:23 PM »
Hmm yep, those demons wern't content with only taking down the UAC and half of the earth, so they moved on to the PTMC. The mercernaries were ready to take them on this time however. Now if they could only win in this epic battle.... ;P

And the pyro model sucks. I made it many months ago when I had hardly any idea what I was doing. I only recently updated it to give it a black skin.

Offline Ronin RedFox

• PotD Maintainer
  • Gold
  • Dat Red Fox
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 06:52:50 PM »
It looks like the D2 model.  :P
http://www.odf-online.org/ Home to Flight Back, D321GO!, and other Descent related projects, all open source!

Offline D2Disciple

• Major
  • Gold
  • Deal with it.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:14:49 PM »
When your day job consists of destroying masses of violent, armored mechs, eradicating a few half-rotted demons sounds like a rather boring side-job. After all, hot plasma and homing missles are probably a bit more dangerous to a Pyro than glowing green eyes and oddly-shaped fangs.  ;)
I, for one, hope this is much, much more than a reconnaissance mission.

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 03:19:56 AM »
But hey, someone needed to do it, and the PTMC mercenaries just happened to be near the battlefield :P

And you'd be surprised how effective the demon army was there, even in the process of being gaussed and plasma'd. ;)

EDIT: All except for that one knight in the back who thinks taking on a cyberdemon would be a better idea :P
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 03:24:19 AM by InsanityBringer »

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets