Author Topic: Roll Call Feburary 2022  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Sapphirus

• Gold
  • The Aura is with me!
Roll Call Feburary 2022
« on: February 10, 2022, 02:29:11 PM »
How y'all are doing?  Even though I don't login too often here (as I mentioned before).  I'm enjoying my time playing Pokemon Legends: Arceus on Nintendo Switch (as well as Metroid Dread), nearing the completion of catching 'em all and then catch Arceus.  Nevertheless I'm doing good.  At least this forum is less judgmental than (no offense) DBB.net.  I hope that SaladBadger will release Descent2Workshop for the public. (without compiling to use it).  Just checking up on you guys
Please respect my social media privacy (facebook, steam, twitter)

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
Re: Roll Call Feburary 2022
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 09:51:47 PM »
I have also seemed quite “absent” a lot lately.   But… Here I am!

Offline PyroJockey

• Gold
  • Old school
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 06:16:31 AM »
Greetings,

I lurk, therefore I am.
There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow s--- up.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 07:16:35 AM »
Obviously, I'm still here too.

Since we ARE all here at the moment though...anybody notice PD's front page seems to be a bit...how shall I put it...under the weather?
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 05:57:34 PM »
I started playing the new Horizon Forbidden West game. But for the most part, I just dont get into games as much as I had in the past.

Front page isnt looking good.

Offline Hunter

• Gold
  • Sectorgame
    • Sectorgame
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 07:05:38 AM »
Ello ello.
Sectorgame.com - Descent and Freespace mods/levels.

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 06:44:10 PM »
Descent 2 Workshop still lives, soon enough I should be posting builds on Github, though if you want one you can always bug me for one. It'll probably have bugs and unimplemented features, since at the moment I'm focusing effort on features that people are demonstrating that they want. HAM and HXM editing is pretty mature now, and at least a couple of people are trying to make levelsets with it ATM.

But I'm still around and working on crap.

Offline Sapphirus

• Gold
  • The Aura is with me!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 06:55:42 PM »
Descent 2 Workshop still lives, soon enough I should be posting builds on Github, though if you want one you can always bug me for one. It'll probably have bugs and unimplemented features, since at the moment I'm focusing effort on features that people are demonstrating that they want. HAM and HXM editing is pretty mature now, and at least a couple of people are trying to make levelsets with it ATM.

But I'm still around and working on crap.

No problem!  Didn't mean to nag about it.
Please respect my social media privacy (facebook, steam, twitter)

Offline Thunderbird

• Silver
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2022, 11:29:54 AM »
I've been hidden in the rabbit hole that is Final Fantasy XIV as of late.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2022, 02:30:24 PM »
I still check in once in a while.  And I've still got some Descent- and Overload- related projects in the works even after I finally released some of my D2X-XL maps last year.

I've been more vocal about those on the various discord channels though.  There's the Descent 1&1/2 thing that's been going on for years.
There's also a 15th anniversary update I'm working on for The Enemy Within that I've got to make some really cool stuff for already, and got me very excited.  Right now it's a solo project but I'm hoping to eventually bring in a few more folks to help with some extra things that I don't have the knowledge or skills to do well enough.

I should probably make a thread for that one sometime soon.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:58:12 PM by Kaiaatzl »

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2022, 06:07:49 AM »
I've heard of the Descent 1&1/2 thing, actually. I have its DBB thread bookmarked so to pop in every now and then to check on its progress. Sounds like a level set I'd probably be game to try when it officially releases. :D

Of course, that assumes I'd actually find the time to play it, of which I seem to have very little these days. Haven't had the chance to play Descent as much as I once did, sadly.  :-\
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Grizz

• Silver
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2022, 06:03:05 PM »
Haven't stopped in here in a long time, but I'm still kicking, and still play D3 a bit.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets