Author Topic: Ranting  (Read 1746 times)

Offline blessu

• Silver
  • 'dont get caught'
Ranting
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:12:52 AM »
Finally got back into D3 multiplay, thanks to willyP, was having a great time until had to re install comp...so it all went and tried to get back up and running but it all failed badley...now in limbo, vortex vallhala tried it all, mission impossible for a technophobe like me. re loaded D3, did the patch (doesnt like anymore) downloaded vortex (not good) think too many conflicts as system as had several re installs....frustrated. So am aquiring a desk top (from a good source) used of course, but fresh windows XP loaded, lots of power and poke ati radeon graphics card etc, 15 inch flat screen etc (do prefer that size) so will try and get back into the frame soon as I get time to set up (also sorting ethernet cable from router to my office) bring it on. Out of interest I was running on a samsung lappy, wireless connection....and for awhile it ran like a dream, often getting good ping enough to be competative and enjoy. Will sell the samsung as now hate it, some geek will sort it out.

Anyway rant over hope you are all safe and well, blessu all. 
'Blessu'

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
Re: Ranting
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 09:19:41 AM »
i have yet to get online. I had better luck with Linux than my iMac when it comes to getting online.

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 03:19:47 AM »
You might want to try Thomas' Descent 3 installer:
Download the full version of Descent 3
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline blessu

• Silver
  • 'dont get caught'
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 07:33:42 AM »
Thanks WillyP, as soon as I get my new second PC, its off to see thomas, great site.
'Blessu'

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets