Author Topic: ssyg helium 3 by nick travers kyxgm  (Read 6832 times)

jackeline686

ssyg helium 3 by nick travers kyxgm
« on: August 03, 2011, 01:26:07 AM »
we have many advantages to act as your sole agent.  to be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.  to be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.  buy adidas shoes isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?  the expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the chinese side.  the expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the chinese side.
i wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.  our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.  our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.  buy adidas shoes i wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.  i wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.  our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
we give you price of 1440$ fob chicago.  what is the insurance premium for these goods ?  we give you price of 1440$ fob chicago.  cheap adidas shoes what is the insurance premium for these goods ?  we give you price of 1440$ fob chicago.  we give you price of 1440$ fob chicago.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:05:54 AM by ...WillyP... »

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Re: ssyg helium 3 by nick travers kyxgm
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:51:39 AM »
HELIUM 3??? HOLY ANATOMY!

Did you know that 25 tons of Helium 3 could Power the entirety of the United States for a year? The moon is chalked full of the stuff. The Shuttle's cargo bay would have been perfect for the job.

There is also a substance called Tridium or Trinium. Forgot which one, but it has the same exact effect of Helium 3 in that it 25 tons of it could fuel the united states for a year.

/ultimate thread jack
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:07:40 AM by Commander-In-Chief »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Crash

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 04:30:47 AM »
I think it must be tridium.
Is that actually right? I suppose anything's possible. Even antimatter is created in nature.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 05:23:56 AM »
Hey kid... wanna buy some heavy water?
It's great to use if you're building a nuclear reactor.

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 06:26:07 AM »
$1440? darn, so close.

kyxgm.....xgm.....sounds like the xgm person.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 07:13:38 AM »
Quote from: Omega
The Shuttle's cargo bay would have been perfect for the job.

...except there is no feasible way to get the space shuttle to the moon. At least, not without greatly refitting it for the trip, and that would probably take up the space needed for cargo. :P

Quote from: Omega
There is also a substance called Tridium or Trinium...

Looking it up on Wikipedia gave me Tritium, which more or less matches your description, so I can only presume it's what you're looking for. I only skimmed through the article, but it seems large amounts could possibly be used to achieve to power fusion reactors, but it is radioactive, and extremely difficult to contain (it can even seep through steel) so there is a few health issues to be resolved. In small amounts, however, it is in common use (glow-in-the-dark watches, for instance).

As for the spammer, spammers like this one plagued GoComics for the better part of a year advertising this kind of junk.  :-X
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Kaiaatzl

• Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 07:15:30 AM »
That's why I have the site just email me my comicz...
I love the idea of hijacking a spam thread and immediately changing the topic to something entirely random.

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 07:20:37 AM »
On that note, although the account is deleted, I'll leave this thread for your enjoyment. Have fun.
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 07:30:49 AM »
Funny how the spambot can use capitlization and periods correctly, but no queston marks. Why oh why do people think it's acceptable to have a space between punctuation ? That's like my buggest pet peeve .And when they start a sentence without a space after it ?Oh god ...

Yes ,I am being 100% serious .I have seen people who type like this all day.I have also seen people who type like this.And it's very annoying to read in a paragraph,especially accompanied by colored text.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 07:39:22 AM »
It'sDefinitelyDephinitelyDelphinitelyDolphinitelyMoreAnnoyingToReadThi--YAAAAAAAAAAARRRR MAAAATEEEEEEY!!!

Someonewhowriteswithoutspacesandturnsintoapirateattheendofeverysenten--YAAAAAAAAAARRRRR MAAAATEEEEEEY!!!!!!

SoThatAllYouEverSeeIsOfCou--YAAAAAAAAAARRRRR MAAAATEEEEY!!!!!!

I... had... one... chemistry... professor... at... University... who... would... droooooone... on... and... on... and... on... and... never... stop... and... end... every... sentence... with... "yes?"... so... that... every... sentence... was... a... question... and... all... you... really... heard... was... "yes?"... and... that... was... if... you... stayed... awake...

Make... sure... you... never... have... a... prof... like... that... ... yes?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:50:21 AM by Kaiaatsel »

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »
he repeats the same thing over and over............hey, it must be true then!

Did WillyP give us permission to "beat a dead horse"?

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 02:23:10 PM »
Do you know how to represent Silicon in Spanish?

Si.

:D

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
    • My photo gallery
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 02:50:32 PM »
Did WillyP give us permission to "beat a dead horse"?

I don't have the authority to do that, I only said I would leave this topic here, and to have fun. What you do with your dead horse is no concern of mine.

Offline DarkWing

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 03:06:28 PM »
I'd make glue.  Or maybe ...

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
    • My photo gallery
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 05:16:12 AM »
It's pretty sad when the most active topics are the joke thread, and a spam thread where we are discussing what to do with a dead horse.  ::) :o >:(

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets