Author Topic: Request...  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
Request...
« on: June 18, 2010, 07:30:04 AM »
I need help identifying some of the people who made the pics that appear in the following pic.

The reason why: I arranged it into what you see now, and thereby want to post it on DeviantART, but I didn't make the individual pics it's made out of. I just pieced them together. It's only fair that I give credit to the people for their pics that I used. Unfortunately, I can't remember who they all were, so I hope someone here does.

I'm fairly certain credit for some of them goes to MDCougar, but that's about the limit of my knowledge (knew I should've taken notes about who made what when I put that pic together!).

So yeah, if you can help, it'll be greatly appreciated.
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Re: Request...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 07:55:20 AM »
I think Kuman99 did a couple.
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 08:24:18 AM »
Kuman 99...that's sounds right, thanks! :D
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Fennecfox

• Silver
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:57:34 AM »
That looks cool! Sorry I don't know about who made them, but mind if I make it my desktop background?  :)

Offline Sapphirus

• Gold
  • The Aura is with me!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 09:26:16 AM »
and a few of them by Kruel (e.g. the Black Pyro chasing the Phoenix)
Please respect my social media privacy (facebook, steam, twitter)

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 05:33:02 AM »
FennecFox: Yes, you may, in fact, I made it a desktop pic out of it when I made it, didn't look half bad, too. :)

SapphireWolf: Thnx, I think that's everyone now. There couldn't have been more than three artists as memory serves...
Check out my deviantART

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets