Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Gwar

• Bronze
Hi guys
« on: February 23, 2014, 01:35:14 PM »
Hi all! Been out of the loop for awhile, nice to see Descent is still going strong!

For those who don't know, I made a few multiplayer levels for D1/D2, OGF Tool and OOF View for D3, the Duel and Teams mods for D3, and implemented the Guardian mod for Sirian, and worked on the original D3Edit (yeah that thing everybody hates!). And I started Descentia, but fathom handled most of the updates in later years.

I'll try to stick around the community again. Interested in seeing what everyone's been up to. So far I've only checked out D1X and D2X-XL a little, they look impressive.

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 03:37:36 PM »
Welcome to Planet Descent! Though to be honest there isn't a lot of activity. But that's more than no activity, at least!

There's Talon, D1/D2 on Steam, and a few members here still have an interest in making Descent related music.
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline DwnUndr

• Silver
    • Team RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:40:00 PM »
RIP enjoyed all of your mods, thanks for making them.    :D

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 08:18:37 AM »
Nice, always neat to meet such a notably contributor to the Descent community.  :D
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Gwar

• Bronze
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 05:19:38 PM »
Thanks DwnUndr, glad you guys got some fun out of them.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets