Author Topic: Twilight Zone Episode (?) a guy and woman, deserted place  (Read 1818 times)

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
Twilight Zone Episode (?) a guy and woman, deserted place
« on: July 02, 2013, 01:19:24 PM »
I know about the episode "Two" from Twilight Zone. It isn't the same one I am thinking about.
I believe it's a Twilight Zone episode, being black & white, a twist, and I think I was watching others at the same time.

Dusting off my brain to see how much I can remember, I seem to recall two people only in this episode. The place is a bit deserted. It may have been after a war, maybe end of the world thing. I'm not sure. I think it MOSTLY showed the woman, not as much with the guy.
All I can really remember is, the man approaches the woman, one of them I think with a newspaper, and if I recall correctly, he kills her.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
Re: Twilight Zone Episode (?) a guy and woman, deserted place
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 06:18:27 AM »
I'm only familiar with a handful of Twilight Zone episodes, so unfortunately, as much as I want to, I can't help you.

That said, you may need to be more specific about the details of this episode anyway (if you can), as this is kind of vague.
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
Re: Twilight Zone Episode (?) a guy and woman, deserted place
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 07:50:23 AM »
I'm sure it was black and white, and had that sort of twist at the end. Someone here is curious if I am thinking of an Alfred Hitchcock episode, which may be so as well.
It's been so long.

Two people, mostly on the woman, from what I can remember. deserted place, nothing is working, don't believe there are houses and building that serve much purpose. I thought it was "Two" for a little while, but it never ended with a newspaper, and the guy being evil in some way.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets