Author Topic: Official Mario Maps Thread  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
Official Mario Maps Thread
« on: June 01, 2012, 01:26:33 AM »
Okay, so like, I've been posting these Mario Maps every month on the month in the Desktop Wallpapers section, but I think it's time I have my own thread for posting them. Yes, they're used as a desktop wallpaper and it acts as a puzzle/linear calendar, but this'll give me more freedom to post more.
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
Re: Official Mario Maps Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 01:27:59 AM »
BREAKING NEWS... LUIGI DEFEATED AND KILLED BY IGGY KOOPA!!!
Breaking news at Luigi is defeated by the evil Iggy Koopa in World 5-31. NOK was being held captive by Iggy Koopa in an effort to lure Luigi to his rescue. Iggy required 5 orbs to be defeated, and World 5, "Floral Banks," only supplied him 4. With that last ounce of life Iggy had left, he got the best of Luigi, shrunk him down, and stomped him like a goomba!

Witnessing this tragic turn of events was NOK, helpless and weak from the power drain Iggy put on him. Iggy then took Luigi's lifeless body into NOK's home dimension, World 6 - Dimension-X. Observe Luigi getting shrunk down and trampled by Iggy Koopa in these top secret spy slides we took.

We caught up with Iggy Koopa who was happily seated at the throne at the end of World 6.

"It feels great being the end boss of two consecutive worlds!" said Iggy Koopa. "I don't know who's going to stop me now that I have collected the ultimate trophy... Luigi's body! HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

But, unbeknownst to Iggy, NOK dematerialized out of his Dimensional Relay Tube seated at the end of Floral Banks and traveled after Iggy Koopa to his home dimension of Dimension-X in World 6.

"Iggy, you little fool." NOK said. "You dare bring down an ally and hold his body ransom in MY home dimension?! You don't know what's coming. I know all the secrets to Dimension-X including never before seen power-ups that give me super abilities, which is more than enough power to take you down... oh, and don't be so sure you've finished Luigi off yet."

We tried to reach Mario for comment, but before we could tell him his brother had perished in a fight against one of his nemeses, he brutally yelled at us on the phone, told us to never interrupt him again when he's stuffing his face with lasagna, and hung up.

On to World 6 - "Dimension-X" we will follow our new hero, NOK, in his home dimension, where it is not necessary for him to be confined to a Dimensional Relay Tube when he appears in our dimension. Remember, we break news as soon as it develops. Reporting live from Dimension-X, Kaitlyn Harper, Red Acropolis Action 5 News.

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 01:29:41 AM »
Continued [2/3]

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 01:31:19 AM »
[Continued 3/3]

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 01:32:07 AM »
June 2012 Map
World 6 - "Dimension-X"

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets