Author Topic: Neo Neptune - Multiplayer Level  (Read 3854 times)

Offline Darkflamewolf

• Gold
Neo Neptune - Multiplayer Level
« on: December 20, 2011, 08:23:40 PM »
Seeing as Neptune is really the only popular level being played these days. I wanted to rebuild it from scratch so that it at least looks pretty! Only took 1 day to make!
New weapons added to the original loadout:
- 1 more Spreadfire
- 1 Proximity Bomb Pack
- 1 single Homing Missile
Special Thanks to Descent Freak for inspiring me to come back to the Descent Building Realm once more.
Known Bugs: The energy boost graphic is messed up, just ignore it. The Plasma Cannon is upside down, just ignore it.

Download Link: http://www.enspiar.com/dmdb/viewMission.php?id=395

Now go out there and start destroying each other!!!
Video:
 [youtube]
[/youtube]

« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:50:00 PM by Darkflamewolf »

Offline Kaizen

• Silver
Re: Neo Neptune - Multiplayer Level
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 09:16:08 PM »
I helped beta test with DarkFlameWolf on this level,it was fun,i can happily admit,this is they best multiplayer level that I have ever played!!

Offline Sapphirus

• Gold
  • The Aura is with me!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »
it's better than before!
EDIT: After exploring the level, you've seem to reused the textures from Wolf Taurus (probably reused the .pog file)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 10:10:08 PM by Sapphire Wolf »
Please respect my social media privacy (facebook, steam, twitter)

Offline Darkflamewolf

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 11:10:36 PM »
Yeah, I did. I ripped it directly from that hog. But plugging it directly into this mission seemed to have given me some power-up graphical errors. No idea why and no longer have DTX2 on my computer and really would rather not bother with it at this point. So...ignore those... :P
 Anyhoo, I even included a CTF play mode into the level, which wasn't there previously. The blue goal is in the smaller energy center flanked by two doors. The red goal is in the bigger energy center flanked by two doors. You can easily get from one to the other and each goal has two routes to get to it. I wonder how a CTF would actually play, who knows?! Oh and since I enabled CTF, Hoard should probably work too...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:20:24 PM by Darkflamewolf »

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets