Author Topic: Descent 3 videos have started!  (Read 2414 times)

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Descent 3 videos have started!
« on: July 05, 2009, 07:22:51 PM »
Yes I am typing on the DSi.

Anyway, it has been a long time since I completed my Descent 2 videos on YouTube and now I have started making the D3 videos.

What you should know about the new series (if you were ever interested in the first place :P:
  Every level is long so there will be more parts to a level than ever... at least that is what I predict.
  "The Mind ofMD1032" was an idea suggested by Eagle. It was supposed to be like "The Mind of Freeman"' where the player narrated for the main character to make the whole thing amazingly funny. Unfortunately, there is hardly anything in D3 to make fun of due to the fact that there IS hardly anything to make fun of! :P
  I am now using my Xbox 360 mic (which has no sound recording quality) to talk. I will not be using text very often anymore, but I still might occationally. The first vid might have the music too loud to hear me. :( I will not go on babbling about things that have nothing to do with the game. I will have a serious atmosphere about me... but that might depend on the day. :P
  I have chosen certain levels to play songs from a different game. The levels that have the change are 1, 3, 6, 8(maybe half of 8)' 11, and 17. I might replace 10 with a song not related to the other game. If you can guess what game the songs are from in that list of levels, you get $1million! But guessing time runs out whenever I decide to put the music on YouTube, so you just need to be psycho, I mean, psychic to find out when! :P

Thank God for no URL error!
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Kaizerwolf

• Gold
    • Youtube
Re: Descent 3 videos have started!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:40:31 AM »
Well, thats good. Anyway, i like the music to level 10... it's good, nice and IDM. Anyway, it's your choice for which songs you want. :P

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Re: Descent 3 videos have started!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 01:37:21 PM »
Thank you Kaiz! I was having a hard time deciding!
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets