Author Topic: The *Junkies Seek Medical Attention  (Read 3112 times)

Offline D2Disciple

• Major
  • Gold
  • Deal with it.
The *Junkies Seek Medical Attention
« on: July 02, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »
After their last adventure, the *Junkies wake up in an emergency room in a hospital. No one knows where they are or how they got there...

[What? We're alive? I did not suspect we'd ever see the light of day again. - HopelessCynic]

[I'm pretty sure it's the CPR that saved us. - Meat&Potatoes]

[You mean there was no invasive surgery or alien experimental procedures? Darn. - SniperJunkie]

[Cherries taste bad during a seizure. - @Random]

[Back to his random self again, I see. But wait - how exactly did he hold that conversation in our last adventure? - HopelessCynic]

[Legend has it that one day a year, @Random actually comes to and becomes an extremely intelligent personality, capable of explaining and calculating string theory without pen or paper, all while having the clarity and coherent speech of a great orator. - Meat&Potatoes]

[And what day each year might that be? - HopelessCynic]

[No idea. It's random. - SniperJunkie]

[Why did I ask? - HopelessCynic]

[Because you want the truth from an honest guy like me. - SniperJunkie]

[You're joking, right? - HopelessCynic]

[Well, someone is getting a bit jumpy. I think you need a hug. - SniperJunkie]

[Dude, seriously... Are you feeling alright? - Meat&Potatoes]

[Meat&Potatoes... I've come to realize that violence is not the answer. I no longer have a desire to turn the solar system into a floating post-apocalyptic pile of penguin excrement. I want to see peace reign throughout the galaxy, love to be shown among fellow men, and the ends of the rainbow to find every boy and girl so that no one lacks their own pot of gold. - SniperJunkie]

[SHOCK TREATMENT! NOW! ASAP! - HopelessCynic]

To be continued...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 06:04:48 PM by D2Junkie »
I, for one, hope this is much, much more than a reconnaissance mission.

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
Re: The *Junkies Seek Medical Attention
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 07:01:29 PM »
[LogicInsanity: Hmm, looks like that shotgun blast managed to hit Sniperjunkie's node, causing it to completly change...]

[InsanityBrains: And is there really a legend behind @random's normalness? He could have randomly became normal and intellegent!]

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 09:02:59 AM »
[Hmm, so if @Random can have a random day a year where he's actually normal, does that mean RandomScyphi might have the same thing?--AlmightyScyphi]

[Nope. You're stuck with me being random 24/7.--RandomScyphi]

[Joy.  :-\--EvilScyphi]

[Oh, and before I forget...Coconut! :P--RandomScyphi]
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 09:36:49 PM »
[InsanityBrains: Almighty, you can always hope he randomly decides to be normal sometime. I mean he *is* random!]

[InsanityKiller: Why do you always do the talking these days?]

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets