Author Topic: Question for Karx about D2X-XL  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
Question for Karx about D2X-XL
« on: July 30, 2011, 01:32:19 AM »
I believe I've brought this up before in the past, but I was just wanting to drop something in the D2X-XL suggestion box. As far as I know, there is no way to edit the "endgame" song or have D2X-XL play a custom playlist for secret levels, or even change the exit theme, or possible even have a DIFFERENT exit theme for each level. Is there a way you can make these dreams come true in a future version of D2X-XL? That would be totally RAD!
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

Offline karx-elf-erx

• Gold
  • D2X-XL & DLE-XP maintainer
    • D2X-XL and DLE-XP
Re: Question for Karx about D2X-XL
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 01:34:34 AM »
The proper place for such a question would be D2X-XL's feature request tracker on Sourceforge.net.

I might do such an addition for a level builder who has built a mission that is really worth it - when I see the mission is at a stage where such stuff is required.

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
Re: Question for Karx about D2X-XL
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 09:00:29 PM »
I might do such an addition for a level builder who has built a mission that is really worth it - when I see the mission is at a stage where such stuff is required.

Are you referring to a type of level that is like "Year of the Tiger?" I downloaded that level and it unfortunately froze up every time I loaded it. Perhaps I need to download the latest version. I updated back in January.

As for making that request, I went ahead and "added an artifact" to that site. Thanks for responding.
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets