Author Topic: DXX-Rebirth Updates  (Read 19261 times)

Crash

Re: DXX-Rebirth Updates
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
This whole argument about who tends to do what etc. aside, I have to say that what Karx says makes a fair bit of sense regarding Rebirth.
He makes some fairly interesting and sensible points and I can't really see them being countered.

I think we just need to tone down the volume a little and not get so wound-up.

I think the problem is that people provoke and tickly Karx a little bit and he responds with the full, nuclear strike. I'm like that myself too but lets try and stay calm.

I strongly suspect that sins of the distant past have poisoned the present with respect of this thread.

Offline karx-elf-erx

• Gold
  • D2X-XL & DLE-XP maintainer
    • D2X-XL and DLE-XP
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 03:45:16 PM »
Crash,

I don't feel provoked. I am actually pretty amused.

I have made some very nasty experiences regarding Rebirth in the past, but they don't matter here. As you said, I think I have a few points, and it is just hilarious to see Rebirth taking the 180 degree turn its maintainer swore it would never take, and all the people hailing Rebirth for offering features they had been condemning XL for for years.
* karx-elf-erx breaks out in homeric laughter

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 03:45:38 PM »
Do you really want me to go dig up quotes of every instance you've ever made a personal attack? Starting with this thread, all the way back to when you first joined the Descent community, I know people who would gladly do just that.

Offline karx-elf-erx

• Gold
  • D2X-XL & DLE-XP maintainer
    • D2X-XL and DLE-XP
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 03:57:46 PM »
Oh yes, please!

Pull out aaaaallllllll the other people I had to deal with for your defense. That will save you the effort of dealing with yourself.

Just don't forget to quote what had been said to me before I gave my replies. Some of attacks at me will make you look like a saint - which will shed a different light on my responses than you probably want to be seen shed at them.

If I was you I wouldn't want to be seen in a line with all the people you will dig up in the process though, which is quite a realistic prospect. So far the only one who is constantly misbehaving (here and elsewhere) is you, and trying to point fingers at me by pulling out age old stories will not help that.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:00:20 PM by karx-elf-erx »

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets