Author Topic: Another Pyro-like ship in Miner Wars  (Read 6186 times)

Offline Shroudeye

• Gold
  • Sol Contingency Developer
Re: Another Pyro-like ship in Miner Wars
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 09:47:16 AM »
Yup, I agree with WillyP and Scyphi.

And I proudly announce, we've managed to derail another thread, as per with PD customs! Yaya :D

Where we were? Oh yea, that ship. Again, isn't there a car door over there?

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »
I must have lost my mind then. unless it's what WillyP said, and they used it in an appropriate manner.

oh well.

I can see where you would think that's a car door. I doubt it is of course though.

Part of the cockpit makes the ship look like it would go in the water. The wings sort of look like some Star Wars ship; the newer ones that came out.

Nose looks a tad different though, but overall, that looks like one neat ship. and again, I think the color is nice.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 11:02:08 AM by Vanguard »

Crash

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 11:47:40 AM »
Is a good, British, nautical term; cockpit. If someone is offended by the word cock, they need to look up its meaning in a dictionary and clear their mental euphimism buffer.

This ship is Thunderbird 4 with wings.
The little engine turbines on the back of it make it look like an X-Wing.
Aside from that I think it looks like a nice and original design. Not sure it looks as purposeful as the D3 Magnum though.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 06:55:31 AM »
I suppose it is a little "lighter" than the Magnum. So I guess that means it's faster and more maneuverable. And it's got the better paint job. :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Hunter

• Gold
  • Sectorgame
    • Sectorgame
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »
Carebears.

Not sure about the ship. It looks like someone stuck together a Magnum, Phoenix and Pyro while trying to emuluate Descent.
Sectorgame.com - Descent and Freespace mods/levels.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets