Author Topic: [Locked] Something to think about  (Read 31106 times)

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
Re: Something to think about
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »
maybe I should just leave. pack up. leave. say good bye. nice knowing you all. love to stay, but gotta go  :D
hugs and kisses. going on my vacation.

Offline Pumo

• Lord PuMo, King of Torbernite
  • Gold
  • Fear the Hosakos!
    • Pumo Software
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2011, 05:41:19 PM »
what? I don't have a point? oh wait, yeah, lots of points.  ;D

I was refering to the points everyone has regarding the off-topic debate (that was not started by you on the first place).

But now for the sake of it, I've gave you a power-up Vanguard. :)
Pumo Software main Website
- Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels)
R.a.M. Land official Website

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »
thanks. you know me, I was having fun in that last reply, or last two I should say.

Offline karx-elf-erx

• Gold
  • D2X-XL & DLE-XP maintainer
    • D2X-XL and DLE-XP
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2011, 05:45:55 PM »
We call that Confirmation, karx. And I don't see anywhere in there where you're required to tell people they're wrong.
I know the Catholic church quite well, and confirmation means nothing by itself. I also know many people who go to a state Church (protestant or catholic), but aren't born again.

Actually confirmation by the meaning of the word as well as by its requirements intended purpose and doesn't mean the same at all.

In catholicism, you're automatically saved when you're born by catholic parents and baptized as a baby. Confirming that when you're old enough to understand this doesn't lead to being born again for most confirmed catholics. Catholicism also has a non-biblical understanding of priesthood, and many practices contradicting the bible like worshipping Mary and the saints. Services are usually very formal in catholicism, and so is the relationship with Jesus.

All you are saying tells me that you have no idea of what following Jesus means. I have explained enough of that before. Don't tell me you are having a relationship with Jesus when you reject what he desires.

Enough of this though. I had hoped you would understand, or at least dig deeper to understand the difference. It looks like you only want to justify yourself. So be it.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:48:53 PM by karx-elf-erx »

Offline Pumo

• Lord PuMo, King of Torbernite
  • Gold
  • Fear the Hosakos!
    • Pumo Software
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2011, 05:46:44 PM »
thanks. you know me, I was having fun in that last reply, or last two I should say.

Yeah, I noticed that.  ;D

Anyway, back to topic, I hope you to be on a better situation soon (and definitely, search for another job!! as that boss seems a bit tyrant according to your description).

Cheers and good luck! :)
Pumo Software main Website
- Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels)
R.a.M. Land official Website

Offline D2Disciple

• Major
  • Gold
  • Deal with it.
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
All has been said that must be said. I'm sorry I wasn't careful enough. Looks like I accidentally clicked the "Lock Topic" button. Drop it. Now.

TOPIC LOCKED
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:53:45 PM by D2Junkie »
I, for one, hope this is much, much more than a reconnaissance mission.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets