Author Topic: Magnum Mines  (Read 2731 times)

Offline seeker3

• Bronze
Magnum Mines
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:44:14 AM »
Hi all,I'm new to the forum and have found 4 levels of a D1 set called Magnum Mines that is supposed to be a 7 level set,and my question is,does anyone know if levels 5,6,and 7 were ever made? I can't find anything beyond level 4 on any of the Descent map sites,so I thought someone here might know.Thanks:)

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
Re: Magnum Mines
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:23:37 AM »
Could you give me a link to where you found the first four?  I don't remember ever playing a level set of that name but if I see them it might jog my memory (as I've seen lots and lots of D1 and D2 maps so there are some that I've forgotten).
On the other hand, if it's a multiplayer set I probably have never seen it as I've never played D1 multiplayer.

Offline seeker3

• Bronze
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 12:13:26 PM »
If you go into the thread above this one-Where to get Descent Missions-and click the link to Pooterman's site,just browse the D1 missions,he's got Mag1 to Mag4 right there.They can be found on all the links in that thread and some sites not listed there,but Pooterman's is the easiest 'cause his are in alphabetical order.The readme says they are good for individual, Anarchy, or co-op play,but like you I only play solo..And it says they are part of a 7 level set,but as I stated I cannot find levels 5,6,or 7,nor can I find the author Brett Russell or the two guys that helped him,Michael J. Phillips and Kevin Kimmell.I guess I should try playing them 'cause who knows they might be crap,and all my searching a big waste,LOL.If you play them wazzazzle  let me know what you think will ya?

Offline Pumo

• Lord PuMo, King of Torbernite
  • Gold
  • Fear the Hosakos!
    • Pumo Software
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 02:59:41 PM »
Brett Russell has a LOT of levels made for D1 that are even included on LOTW, and at least for me, some of them are good and fun.

Maybe not to today's levels standard, but nowadays I enjoyed his levels a lot when I was a kid  :)
Pumo Software main Website
- Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels)
R.a.M. Land official Website

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets