Author Topic: Do you have a life? or, How to determine if Technology has taken over your life  (Read 10863 times)

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
Exactly.  For example, if I view this thread while using Black Light SMF theme, his post has a scroll bar regardless if my screen display is more than wide enough to show the pic in addition to the post.  If I'm using my laptop (which has 1280x800 widescreen) and I switch to a theme such as the SMF Default Theme (which is configured to re-size automatically side to side) then his post no longer has a scroll bar because the entire image and post is easily displayed from side to side.

Offline The Chief

• Commander
  • Silver
What was really neat is that even with an image scroll, the text did not need to be scrolled to read. Kudos to the SMF devs for that!

Offline PyroJockey

• Gold
  • Old school
My profile pictures (used in the post) are missing. Is there a lost and found? ???
There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow s--- up.

Offline The Chief

• Commander
  • Silver
The forum got moved. Refreshing your browser may help. It's there for me.

Edit:... Or maybe not, the Tandy 102 is there, wasn't there another pic, of a desktop machine?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 05:49:13 PM by Commander-In-Chief »

Offline PyroJockey

• Gold
  • Old school
The Tandy pic is hosted on another site. The pic with the workstation was in my profile pic's here. None of my profile pic's seem to be there now. 
I can't see anyone elses profile pic's either.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 06:02:14 PM by PyroJockey »

Offline The Chief

• Commander
  • Silver
Ok, it's fixed. What I had done was to move the forum from planetdescent.net/forum to planetdescent.net, so I had to remove /forum from every url setting. I missed a few, and thwere could be more I missed. Once I fixed the url for the profile pics, I edited your post to remove /forum from there, too. Thanks for spotting that!

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
Ok, here's mine for the 2010 version: It's memorial day weekend, 80 degrees (f) out, the motorcycle is still in the storage unit, and I'm sitting here working on this website!
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
Could have been worse.  You could have been doing what I did for Memorial Day.  Sat around the house in a medicinal drug induced haze drinking nothing but light fluids and eating yogurt.  I had a minor surgery last week but have had multiple "issues" happen during the "recovery" time.  >:(

Offline PyroJockey

• Gold
  • Old school
No, that doesn’t sound like much fun. :(  Best wishes for resolving your issues and a speedy recovery.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets