Author Topic: how to fix jittery mouse in descent 3?  (Read 1830 times)

Offline filthycasul

• Bronze
how to fix jittery mouse in descent 3?
« on: October 10, 2021, 03:03:29 PM »
descent 3 is running surprisingly well for me except for the mouselook which is pretty jittery. it's not absolutely unplayable but it's a lot less fun with the jittering so is there any way to fix it or do I just kinda have to deal with it?

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
Re: how to fix jittery mouse in descent 3?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 06:12:53 AM »
Mouselook, eh? Most players I know play with that turned off, on the grounds that it was never that functional in D3 to begin with, so it wasn't worth using.

I myself have always played without mouselook, so my knowledge on the subject is otherwise limited beyond that, admittedly.
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline filthycasul

• Bronze
Re: how to fix jittery mouse in descent 3?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 06:30:28 AM »
Mouselook, eh? Most players I know play with that turned off, on the grounds that it was never that functional in D3 to begin with, so it wasn't worth using.

I myself have always played without mouselook, so my knowledge on the subject is otherwise limited beyond that, admittedly.
sorry, I should've specified I have it set to "flight sim" and not the in game mouselook option

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets