Author Topic: D2 Single-Player: Plutonian Shores  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Naphtha

• Silver
D2 Single-Player: Plutonian Shores
« on: November 10, 2018, 05:52:43 AM »
Good news, everyone! After more than enough tweaks and delays, Plutonian Shores is finally released to the public.

Plutonian Shores is made up of 30 regular + 2 secret levels with a mix of D1, D2 and Vertigo bots used to their full potential.  Every level has a different aesthetic and architecture, and most of them have a few custom images related to the plot in the briefing.  There is a lightly-edited HAM file which restores Spreadfire and Fusion to their D1 power levels, which you'll be grateful for as you start taking down the hordes of robots.  And thanks to the help of both Sirius and DH, you can now enjoy a detailed storyline full of investigations, subterfuge, extrasolar exploration, a technological arms race and a whole lot of hostile robots.

The entire mission is available for download here:

http://www.enspiar.com/dmdb/viewMission.php?id=1615

Good luck and have fun!
First Lieutenant for the Red Dragons in the Descent Rangers. Join our ranks today!

Offline Pumo

• Lord PuMo, King of Torbernite
  • Gold
  • Fear the Hosakos!
    • Pumo Software
Re: D2 Single-Player: Plutonian Shores
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 09:38:16 AM »
Very cool, I remember I played the demo a couple of years ago, If i'm not wrong.

Nice to see it got realeased, can't wait to play it!  ;D
Pumo Software main Website
- Pumo Mines current release: v1.1 (12 Levels)
R.a.M. Land official Website

Offline Hunter

• Gold
  • Sectorgame
    • Sectorgame
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 04:16:22 PM »
I'm definitely going to play this soon :) It's just a matter of finding the time. Maybe a completely blind long-play would be in order!
Sectorgame.com - Descent and Freespace mods/levels.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 07:06:56 AM »
I started playing this, then paused around the holidays and haven't gotten back to it...but what I've played thus far has been pretty good. It has its inventive moments, but doesn't entirely reinvent the wheel too. :)
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets