Author Topic: I guess you could call it a present?  (Read 2293 times)

Offline Hunter

• Gold
  • Sectorgame
    • Sectorgame
I guess you could call it a present?
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:42:57 AM »
Over the holidays I got some things done. Introducing Descent Files:

http://sectorgame.com/descentfiles/

It's quite simple really. Think of it as an archive of 'everything Descent'. At the moment it's got some missions, screenshots, tools etc.
There is still a lot of stuff to upload, which I'll get around to soon. If anyone would like to contribute they are welcome to do so.
Screenshots are particularly a good one to upload, so if you've got anything that fits the site (Screens, Art, Music etc) feel free to upload it.
Content from from Descent 1, 2, 3, Underground and Overload is welcome. All you need to do is register an account and upload.

I will continue to rummage around over the next couple of weeks until I've stocked the site adequately!

Now time for some pasta... :-*
Sectorgame.com - Descent and Freespace mods/levels.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
Re: I guess you could call it a present?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 11:15:30 PM »
With meat sauce I hope?

Sounds wonderful, it's late now but I'll take a look around tomorrow and see what I have that you don't.  I'm sure there will be something... :D

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 10:25:57 AM »
I've been meaning to do the same, expect in reverse; see what Hunter has that I invariably don't already.  :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 10:55:07 AM »
I've already found a few things in the music folder I can add. :D
And they're not mine, at least not yet -- I'm going to wait for official word on my own D:U tracks before I decide what folder they go in.

I have a gamerip of Dan's track "Meddler" from D:U which was not on his soundcloud (although it's based on one by the same name which is, it's not by any means the same song) and also the songs from the Overload August and November demos -- which don't have official titles yet.  One of them I suspect Luke was involved in writing but I don't know for sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 11:07:21 AM by Kaiaatzl »

Offline Hunter

• Gold
  • Sectorgame
    • Sectorgame
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 05:26:07 PM »
Sure, that's fine. Keep it up :)

Oh and Happy New Year!
Sectorgame.com - Descent and Freespace mods/levels.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets