Author Topic: Files section is like, GONE!  (Read 4606 times)

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Files section is like, GONE!
« on: September 06, 2009, 08:25:23 AM »
There's nothing there anymore. I remember that it had a bunch of test files and Darc's Needel Gun. Now everything's gone. I was going to post something in there, but I'd like to find out what happened.

Ahhh I'll put it up there anyways. It's the complete track of D3 Level 13 music. Darc extracted it, told me what order they go in, and I just put them together.

Ok I put it up. I put it along with a picture of the Expediator, but the thing is, IT'S HUUUUGE!!! It'd be nice if it'd downsize it from it's original size.

Great. The music got eaten up too.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:56:43 AM by NUMBERZero »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
Re: Files section is like, GONE!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »
Ok, I changed some permissions, see if it works for you now.

I don't see where you uploaded a music file to, could you be more specific? It may have been too large a file.

This isn't really a bug, per-se, it's just that the admin section is huge and some of the permission settings are on different pages, like the files section which has it's own permissions page. So some got missed when your position was created. And there are could still be more... just let me know, we'll get it straightened out!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:11:57 PM by WillyP »
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Re: Files section is like, GONE!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »
That was wierd. I saw everything again after you said you changed the permissions and the music wasn't there. I reuploaded it with all of the same specs and it is just fine sitting up there.

Thanks WillyP!
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets