Author Topic: Leo Hacks, it has been confirmed!  (Read 3155 times)

Offline Tylosaurus

• Silver
  • Largest of all Mosasaurs
    • Descent Task Force
Leo Hacks, it has been confirmed!
« on: January 22, 2013, 07:03:21 AM »
Today I made a shocking discovery, Hacker Leo was using Pigmy as hosting name in Keg Parry v1.0 to give Pigmy a bad name, what Leo didn't know is that I recorded his lame actions I also used some rough dutch quote to rant this little bastard off, I am gonna give this Leo a hard time as for him saying sorry Pigmy? Heh forget it he didn't mean shit about that.

He is my target every time he has a co-op or game I will record his actions and show the world this imposter hacks, he will have no access in Descent Task Force, hereby I advise the Descent Rangers also to avoid this Hacker and abuser of the game, he is giving Descent the wrong image, my footage shows clearly he hacks and is taking abuse of our friend PigmyRhino, such people should be banned from the net.

Nobody messes with my friends, they will have major troubles messing with me and my allies, that shall always stand.

Leo is an imposter and a hacker, a terrorist to the entire Descent Community, Please help STOP THIS TRAITOR!!!!! This short footage gives plenty evidence Leo hacks and uses an others name.

He will use anyone's name to make them look bad.

Here the Video:
Leo Hacks Confirmed

Offline PyroJockey

• Gold
  • Old school
Re: Leo Hacks, it has been confirmed!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »
meh? Where's the vid?
There are times you strive for greatness, to reach lofty goals and accomplish
noble deeds. Then there’s the rest of the times you just want to blow s--- up.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets