Author Topic: top 5 cartoon and comic book villains  (Read 9905 times)

Offline Wraith-1

• Silver
Re: top 5 cartoon and comic book villains
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 01:36:39 PM »
Either comic books are just a little bit before my time, or I just never got into them. But as a kid, the scariest enemies were the big green dudes in Commander Keen. *shudder*.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 06:08:25 AM »
@Wraith: Which Keen? There are six, after all. Though I can probably rule out five and probably two, as I do not recall any green enemies in either.

@ Alieo: Ah, yes, typo on my part, will fix.

As for Power Rangers...I honestly just don't see the interest. Even when I was five or six and in the age group. An acquaintance made me sit down and watch an episode once (from the original series) and I ended up walking away from it unimpressed with the plot, the graphics, the acting, just...unimpressed about everything about it, and thought it was a really lame show. And I was six.

If you like though, I guess I can't stop you.  ::)
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 05:19:00 PM »
I suppose he could be talking about the "Garg" (Keen 1 enemies) ...

Though I'd bet he's talking about the Blooguard.  They were the biggest enemies to show up in multiple levels.  (Keen 6 enemies)

I suppose he could be talking about the "Arachnut" especially since Keen 4 is the most commonly found Keen episode. (Keen 4 enemies)

But certainly not the "Dopefish" since he's so ... dopey and quite single minded. (Keen 4 enemies)

Commander Keen - Enemies and Characters

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets