Author Topic: PTMC Mines... what are they today?  (Read 8462 times)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
Re: PTMC Mines... what are they today?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 09:42:31 AM »
Besides... It's already out there, it's saved somewhere. The interwebz is forevar.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 05:31:55 PM »
Or for a good length of time, at least. "Forever," in the literal sense, is probably stretching it a little. :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 12:32:49 AM »
Moar powuh to um....

Too bad MD and the PTMC is copyrighted. Besides, that's not the direction I am going anymore, however, I AM using the idea of converted space mines into business venues and creating a world on that... but as far as the story line and plot is concerned... that's MY brainchild.

So whutevar iz in the interwebz forevar, it was just a lil snippet of a vast new world.
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 07:10:43 AM »
There are a lot of those out there, actually. Seen quite a few stories that had promising starts but never get finished, and are just left out of the web, as IHateHackers said it, "forevar."
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 10:51:23 AM »
Sounds like my story I have rotting on the reactor. My character was so hollow, but I took him directly out of his reality and plunged him into the new one, creating a new story series that is fantastically in-depth and juicy.
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets