Author Topic: Remastered the soundtracks of some D2 classics (posted by request of Red_5)  (Read 18064 times)

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
I suppose if someone helped me, in great detail, I could see if I could get those running again. Like I said, I have the Descent 1 macplay version.
I don't think I will care too much on which software will get these games going. I am not too crazy about graphics. I'd just love to play them again.

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
If you're talking about the original version of Descent for Mac, it's likely not going to run. Back in the era of descent macs only used powerpc processors while newer ones use intel processors, and all versions of os 10.5+ don't support the classic framework anymore. You'll likely need to use a program like DXX-Rebirth in order to play it, you can get nice mac packages at http://dxx-rebirth.com.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
If you only have D1 you can only use Rebirth, however if you have D2 you can use D2X-XL to run both games.

Offline Sapphirus

• Gold
  • The Aura is with me!
Sorry for the bumpage of this 4 months old thread but, any chance of remastering the soundtrack from Kyouryuu's Project Mandrill mission?
Please respect my social media privacy (facebook, steam, twitter)

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
Maybe sometime.
You're right though, I've never done that one.  :-\

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
On an off-topic subject, wazzazzle, you've changed your username!  :o
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets