Typhlosion
Totodile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
What's pokemon?
I'm new to pokemon...
I like all pokemon!
I HATE POKEMON!!!

Author Topic: Pokemon (All regions)  (Read 14024 times)

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Re: Pokemon (All regions)
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
I like my Pokemon marinated and grilled  :D

I actually saw ONE TIME when they were doing that! I think it was a fish. IDK.

That answers the question of "do they eat them?" Now they need to answer:

Why can't the police do squat to stop the terrorist groups (Team Rocket, etc.) while a bunch of kids do it every day?

Where the heck is the military? I am sure that they wouldn't put up with Team Rocket. Maybe, those terrorists ARE the military! They come in with helicopters and mechs! Where'd they get that?

How is it, that no matter where Ash goes, Jessie and James HAPPEN to run into Ash's team, every day? The poor girl that Ash brings along is always dragged into this. Is that why they leave after every generation? :P

Where are the gunz? I heard that they banned an episode from the USA because it had one? How many more have they banned from the eyes of 6 yearolds who all play Call of Duty? BOOM! Headshot! (they do have bazookas, but they always shoot nets. Where's the HE rockets?)

Whoever is young/middle aged/old, perpetually remains young/middle aged/old.

How does the economy work? Especially with free health care. FREE HEALTH CARE! You walk into the hospital, say "patch up my crew," walk out, and don't even leave an I.O.U.?

If only there was a more mature version. I would love to see the controversy when the s*** starts to fly with the mature series. :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 06:47:18 PM by NUMBERZero »
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 07:20:20 PM »
* Matthew thinks you're overthinking it by about 1000x magnitude.

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 02:32:12 AM »
Nahh. You let others think for you. You find thes questions all over the internets.
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline X-ray

• Silver
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 04:38:30 AM »
I like my Pokemon marinated and grilled  :D

I actually saw ONE TIME when they were doing that! I think it was a fish. IDK.

That answers the question of "do they eat them?" Now they need to answer:

Why can't the police do squat to stop the terrorist groups (Team Rocket, etc.) while a bunch of kids do it every day?

Where the heck is the military? I am sure that they wouldn't put up with Team Rocket. Maybe, those terrorists ARE the military! They come in with helicopters and mechs! Where'd they get that?

How is it, that no matter where Ash goes, Jessie and James HAPPEN to run into Ash's team, every day? The poor girl that Ash brings along is always dragged into this. Is that why they leave after every generation? :P

Where are the gunz? I heard that they banned an episode from the USA because it had one? How many more have they banned from the eyes of 6 yearolds who all play Call of Duty? BOOM! Headshot! (they do have bazookas, but they always shoot nets. Where's the HE rockets?)

How does the economy work? Especially with free health care. FREE HEALTH CARE! You walk into the hospital, say "patch up my crew," walk out, and don't even leave an I.O.U.?

If only there was a more mature version. I would love to see the controversy when the s*** starts to fly with the mature series. :P
The reason police can't stop team rocket is because there to slow and yell tooooooooooo much and give themselves away. If there was to be a military(which there is not) they would use the pokemon and they get the mechs from Meowth who makes them but i don't know where he gets the materials to make 'em. Team Rocket wants Ash's pikachu because of it's power. Ash traveled with 3 girls and went to all four regions Kanto: Misty,Johto: Misty,Hoenn: May,and Sinnoh: Dawn.The only gun is the net launcher. The free health care is only for pokemon. :(
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 04:40:12 AM by X-ray »

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 07:32:14 AM »
@NUMBERZero, it's an anime, it's not supposed to make sense, otherwise it wouldn't be a very good anime (sorry, but that's my number one pet peeve about anything anime. I'm bias). :P

@X-ray, I don't think those answers are going to satisfactory enough for some. In fact, I'm not entirely sure if this argument can be won...
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline X-ray

• Silver
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 10:45:28 AM »
@NUMBERZero, it's an anime, it's not supposed to make sense, otherwise it wouldn't be a very good anime (sorry, but that's my number one pet peeve about anything anime. I'm bias). :P

@X-ray, I don't think those answers are going to satisfactory enough for some. In fact, I'm not entirely sure if this argument can be won...
U r right :-\

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »
Quote from: NUMBERZero

because they aren't the good guys. Only the good guys can do that

The military probably doesn't exist because the pokèmon are there to do the fighting

They implanted a GPS chip into Ash. Also, they are the bad guys. They aren't actually evil but just there to impress any passing people with storylines. The girl is changed every season because she gets a new boyfriend and moves on. One that doesn't waste his time attacking pokèmon with more pokèmon

They like to pretend the 6 year olds aren't playing CoD or any other games that are violent.

also no one needs guns. They have pokèmon instead.

Time works differently in their universe (see: Rydia in the Feymarch). Ash is actually 3458 human years old.

reusuable supplies.

yes I'm bored right now
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:39:47 PM by InsanityBringer »

Offline X-ray

• Silver
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 04:24:31 AM »
Good answers but Ash is 18...

Offline SaladBadger

• Gold
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2010, 05:33:39 AM »
That's what they want you to think :P

(he's only 18 of their universe years old. And their years are much longer than a human year. A scaling factor of 192.11 to be presice)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:36:50 AM by InsanityBringer »

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2010, 07:40:41 AM »
Always keep in mind your cartoon physics, X-Ray. :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline X-ray

• Silver
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 04:23:50 AM »
............. ::)

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 06:15:00 AM »
Since this thread got revived, I'm curious, did anyone ever vote in the poll?
Check out my deviantART

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 06:26:37 AM »

Canada has free health care, and the lifespan of the average Canadian is longer than the average American.  :P

Also, Canada's economy was one of the best in the world during the recent reccession.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 06:29:47 AM by Alter-Fox »

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 07:33:13 AM »
Since this thread got revived, I'm curious, did anyone ever vote in the poll?
Go to the top of the thread, where you see the poll ... click on View Results

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2010, 06:51:57 AM »
Don't think I didn't already think of that. Only one problem...no "view results" to click upon for me.  ::)
Check out my deviantART

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets