Author Topic: Testing new name  (Read 2384 times)

Offline D2Disciple

• Major
  • Gold
  • Deal with it.
Testing new name
« on: March 02, 2018, 03:08:04 PM »
In response to the final early access drop of Overload until its full release, I've decided to temporarily change my name to OVRLDisciple for now... Seriously, it's a great game, and I cannot wait until it drops for real.  ;D
I, for one, hope this is much, much more than a reconnaissance mission.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
Re: Testing new name
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 02:55:15 PM »
Nor can I, but I've admittedly been holding off on playing it too much now--want to wait until the final release when I can play it all, and experience it as fresh and unknowing as I can.  ;D
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline D2Disciple

• Major
  • Gold
  • Deal with it.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 06:15:07 PM »
Nor can I, but I've admittedly been holding off on playing it too much now--want to wait until the final release when I can play it all, and experience it as fresh and unknowing as I can.  ;D

I wish I had your willpower... Logged 18 hours into the game already.  :P
I, for one, hope this is much, much more than a reconnaissance mission.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 05:52:53 AM »
It's actually not that hard when you already don't have that much time for gaming in general anyway.  :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets