Author Topic: Desktops 2018  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
Desktops 2018
« on: February 15, 2018, 06:05:48 PM »
We haven't started a new thread for 2018 on this yet...but then again, 2017's thread wasn't especially active either, so...*shrug*

Anyway, I was feeling nostalgic for a favorite cartoon, so, changed my desktop for the first time in over a year to something fitting.  ;D

Might change the desktop of my other laptop too with a different pic, so to continue the theme.
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Thunderbird

• Silver
Re: Desktops 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 05:05:47 PM »
I've never been one to set a wallpaper, since I've almost always got my desktop covered with something :P.

This is my Linux setup at the moment.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 06:31:07 PM »
I'm using what I think is an expanded piece of MTG card art on my desktop at home, though I've never encountered the card for it.  Don't have that PC with me up here though.  I'm on my old laptop and mainly just using ones I've had on it before.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 02:49:17 PM »
As I previously indicated I would, I've changed the desktop of my other laptop as well, so to keep with the theme of the first.

Dunno how long I'll keep this one though...it looks cool, but it's also kinda dark and gloomy...but we'll see. Sometimes the desktops i don't think will last long end up being the longest lasting.  :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Hunter

• Gold
  • Sectorgame
    • Sectorgame
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 07:08:40 PM »
I tend to change my background every couple of weeks:
Sectorgame.com - Descent and Freespace mods/levels.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets