Author Topic: Introducing my Youtube Channel!  (Read 2200 times)

Offline D2Disciple

• Major
  • Gold
  • Deal with it.
Introducing my Youtube Channel!
« on: March 11, 2017, 07:26:35 PM »
Hey guys, now that I've got a kid on the way (comin' in hot on May 17  ;)), I've kinda made some life changes to stay at home more. I've decided to get a little more into gaming, and I've started a YouTube channel.

"Why?" you ask. "YouTube gamers are, by and large, silly and ridiculous and not entertaining at all!"

Exactly. Which is why I'm taking a stab at making a channel that won't make you feel awkward watching next to your spouse or kid. No swearing, no nazis, and no goofball antics. I'm shooting for a more highbrow level of humor, with jokes about politics, current events, pop culture, film, and music all on the table.

And, because I'm totally shilling, my second review is about - you guessed it - Descent. Check it out, if you care, here at https://youtu.be/yUvIt45qml0
I, for one, hope this is much, much more than a reconnaissance mission.

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
Re: Introducing my Youtube Channel!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 05:43:34 PM »
Well done, sir! Liked, commented and subscribed... well, I thought I had commented, but my comment disappeared... )=
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline D2Disciple

• Major
  • Gold
  • Deal with it.
Re: Introducing my Youtube Channel!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 06:38:56 PM »
Thanks! I'm still working on developing my own style, and delivering lines a little more naturally when reading from a script. The Quake IV review leaned too much on the style of another Youtube personality that talks about a subject much different than games, and the Descent review lacks an evenness to the humor. I'm working on the platformer "VVVVVV" now, so we'll see how that goes :)
I, for one, hope this is much, much more than a reconnaissance mission.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets