Author Topic: Descent 3 Singleplayer Missions - LIST  (Read 20325 times)

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
    • Scyphi Productions
Re: Descent 3 Singleplayer Missions - LIST
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 05:59:06 AM »
I think I've played all of these, though there are a few I never finished. I think one was Monument, which as I recall I gave up on because it was so long, and got to be rather boring. Though I could be wrong I might be thinking of a different mission.

No, it probably WAS Monument you're thinking of. It lasts blippin' forever. One of those levels that was a neat idea, but it just drags on and on and on.

Techpro's actually taken the time to finish it. Watching him do it was good enough for me.
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
See me also at deviantART.

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 08:40:53 AM »
This is awesome, guys!  My son (5 years old now) has been asking me for more D3 levels to play.  :D
5 years already!!!  Where did the time go?  Knowing you, bet he's a lot of fun.  ;)

Offline Foil

• Gold
  • "I've never seen its equal."
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 09:40:09 AM »
He is. :D

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 06:12:35 PM »
I think I played that, not sure how far I got if I did. Want to say I was in the magnum.

There was another one, outside. The terrain was basically all rocks. I think you see a phoenix that crashed and is burning. There are various ways of getting in, but I think by getting keys or hitting switches first. At some point, late into it, i think you see some sort of hanger or something, guarded by those turrets I believe.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
    • Scyphi Productions
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 08:28:52 AM »
That sounds like either Roth 513 or Mission at Saturn that you're describing Vanguard. Of the two, I would hazard to guess Roth 513.

Speaking of, I haven't played Roth 513 in awhile...maybe I should do this during the weekend if I have the time. :)
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
See me also at deviantART.

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 07:30:34 PM »
Recently, I re-played Ron Lester's "Saturn Station-Titan Project" (long version of "Saturn Expidition") then started up "Rhea Station".   I had forgotten just how HUGE those levels are, especially Rhea Station.

Ron Lester was definitely a one of a kind when it came to creating SP levels for D3.  If I ever get to meet him ... My hats off to him!

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2014, 01:45:49 PM »
Roth 513 maybe. theres a CTF map I'm trying to remember

Offline TechPro

• Lt. Commander
  • Platinum
  • Where was I?
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »
After being basically... "AWOL" from updating the list... I've added 4 (yes, four) single player levels to the Descent 3 Single player Missions List!

• Basewars Redux (by Hunter)
  • Hyperspace: Silent Fury (by Hunter)
  • Omens: PTMC Vesta Covert Facility (by Hunter)
  • Omens: Resurgence (by Hunter)

I highly recommend all four.

Cheers!

Please Help Support PD!

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 260
  • Latest: maxrio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 20227
  • Total Topics: 1493
  • Online Today: 35